I have been nominated for a Sunshine award and obviously I humbly accept! This will be my very first award since I began blogging and it’s very special knowing that someone out there is actually reading my lil ole blog. Big thanks to MovieManJackson for the nom! I recommend that you check out his site and give him a follow.
Here are the questions that I was asked:
- Favorite sport? I don’t actually play any sports, but being from Texas I enjoy watching football
- What fall 2016 movies (Sept-Dec.) are you most looking forward to? The Magnificent Seven, Sully, and Loving
- Will movie theater watching ever completely die? Dear God I hope not! Going and sitting in the theater is a HUGE part of the movie-watching experience for me. I actually crave that feeling of anticipation right before the film starts and the lights go down. You can’t get that at home. You just can’t!
- Favorite food at the theater? A giant dill pickle
- What role would you take on in a movie production (actor/actress, director, producer, composer, etc)? This is tough for me because I’m honestly obsessed with every aspect of film-making. I love the idea of bringing a character to life onscreen, but writing/directing/producing is also very appealing as you have more control of the story being told. Also, the person(s) who slaves away in the editing room is a hero in my humble opinion. It’s all incredibly fascinating.
- All-time favorite movie genre? Action for sure!
- Favorite actor right now? Michael B. Jordan
- Favorite actress right now? Brie Larson
- Any actor/actress you fail to see the hype in? Jennifer Lawrence (I go back and forth with her sorry not sorry!)
- How far do you live away from your most frequented theater? 5 minutes
- Last Blu-Ray/DVD purchased? Either Dirty Dancing or Rocky (I’m trying to beef up my classics collection)
I choose to nominate the following:
GhezalPlusMovies: she’s smart AND quite witty and I’m sure you’ll love her reviews as well as her gif posts #girlmovienerdsUNITE
LazySundayMovies: he lives on the other side of the world, but he’s my friend in my head and many times I prefer his review over the actual movie
Keith & the Movies: he is an amazing writer and I’m aiming to have a blog that sounds as professional as his one day
Niche Film Review: this blogger is quite mysterious, however I enjoy reading their reviews of foreign films (I’m trying to broaden myself)
Chelsea Loves Movies: I’m new to her blog, but she shares my love of Mark Ruffalo so….enough said
Here are my questions for y’all:
- Is there any movie that you think everyone should see?
- What was the first movie you remember ever watching?
- If you could have your life turned into a major motion picture, which actor/actress would you want to play you and why?
- Would your biopic be a drama, comedy, thriller, or action film?
- What was your favorite movie this year (so far) and why?
- Is there any movie that you can quote nearly word for word?
- Are you #TeamIronMan or #TeamCaptainAmerica?
- What movie (if any) did you actually enjoy this summer?
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be?
- What is your LEAST favorite chore?
Please be sure to check out all of these lovely blogs 🙂